1. Muladhara Chakra – A four-petal ‘base chakra’ between the anus and the penis. Muladhar Chakra is also another name for the base cycle. There resides a sense of valor and joy. This can be achieved by meditating on the said place.
2. Swadhisthana Chakra – The Swadhisthana Chakra is in the linga root with six petals. When it is awakened, cruelty, pride, laziness, demeanor, disobedience, disbelief etc. are destroyed.
3. Manipur Chakra – There is a ten-party Manichur Chakra in the navel. When it is active, craving, jealousy, chewing, shame, fear, hatred, fascination, etc. are overcome.
4. Anahata Chakra – In the heart place is Anahata Chakra which is twelve-petaled. When it becomes active, Lipsa, hypocrisy, violence, sophistry, anxiety, fascination, arrogance, indiscretion and ego are eliminated.
5.Addhasya Chakra – Saraswati is the place in the gorge where there is a pure chakra and which is with sixteen petals. It is here that one gets knowledge of sixteen arts and sixteen personalities. While it can prevent hunger and thirst by awakening, the knowledge of sixteen arts and personalities can also be known.
6.Ajyachakra– In Bhrumadhya (in the forehead between the two eyes) is the command cycle where the origin, am, burst, poison, swadha swaha, sapta vowra etc. reside. Here immense powers and siddhis reside. The awakening of this command cycle gives all these powers.
7. Sahasrara Chakra – The position of Sahasrara is in the central part of the brain i.e. where the peaks are placed. There is a collection of many important electrical and biological power at this place in the body structure. This is by salvation.