Doing chakrasana , the shape of our body becomes like a chakra or wheel, hence it is called chakrasana. Chakrasana is a bit difficult to do. But slowly we can do it.
Method of Chakrasana:
- First of all you will have to lie in the funeral.
- Then bend your knees and place the audio well on the ground. And attach the heels to the buttocks.
- Turning the kohaniyo, place the palms of the hands at a slight distance behind the shoulders.
- In this case, your elbow and knee will be upwards.
- Inhale, lift the abdomen and chest upward on the strength of the inside soles and palms.
- Do not lift the head up, let it remain low, now slowly try to bring hands and feet near the feet.
- In this case, your waist belly will become like a circle of feet.
- After staying in this position, after removing the claws of hands and feet, slowly rest the waist and shoulders on the ground.
- And return to the state of death.
Benefits of Chakrasana:
- Digestive body is good and stomach fat is low.
- It keeps the heart system running smoothly.
- Making the spine flexible makes the body shapely and healthy.
- Strength and elation remains in the body. And the body becomes stunning.
- It keeps the spine, shoulders, waist, abdomen all healthy.
- The old age is away and the dreaming ends.
- The body becomes shapely and the extra fat decreases.
This asana develops the elasticity of the spine and enhances the feeling of wellness. The expansion of the front part of the body gives strength and balance to the system of all internal organs and entire glands. This asana strengthens the muscles of the back, arms and legs. It makes the body shapely and is beneficial for those who sit very much. It is also helpful in menstrual problems.
Caution in Chakrasana:
- This exercise should not be done after 3 months of conception, after any abdominal surgery, with high blood pressure or if you have a tendency to dizzy head. This posture should not be done even if there are severe back problems or pain in the joints of the shoulder, elbow or wrist.
- Chakrasana is a bit difficult to do, so do not force it.
- Do not do this asana in pregnancy.